Ask me about my Snapchat offer now! :)
There are those awesome moments in life where you feel like the possibilities are endless and the world is at your reach. Although the journey to chase those dreams can be long and it’s hard to stay motivated, especially when it feels long, tiring and never ending that you feel like throwing in the towel.
First off, I’m going to start by telling you it’s impossible to always be motivated. You’re a human being and you feel different emotions throughout the day that you can’t always be enthusiastic to do something. But, I’ve started to learn that the trick is constantly fuelling the motivation cycle to help keep myself moving.
It’s been trial and error, but here are a few things I’ve picked up along the way that have helped me stay motivated:
- Listen to uplifting music - I have an ‘Aspiration’ playlist filled with songs that help me visualise my dreams, embody powerful lyrics of strength and also remind me of good times that help me feel motivated. What I really like to do is listen to my playlist as soon as I step out the door to start off my day feeling pumped and in a positive mindset
- Create a vision board - I created my own board filled with cut outs of inspirational quotes and pictures to remind me of my long term goals so that everyday when I’m studying I can always look at it to remind me what I’m working hard at today for the future
- Remember, you are not alone - sometimes it can feel isolating that you’re on this path and you don’t know how things will turn out. But, remember there are lots more in the same position as you taking a leap of faith. Also, think of all the people before you who have accomplished what you want and realise that you are just as worthy of success as they were
- Be affirmative - Speaking positive affirmations to yourself works wonders, instead of saying ‘I wish I could’ tell yourself ‘I will’. Self-belief is one of the essential keys to success that can only come from you.
- Prepare to succeed - I often feel frustrated why I haven’t reached my goals and can feel inadequate when I start comparing myself to others. But, I realise that God is in the process of building my own success. The steps I’m taking today despite how pointless they feel, are the ones preparing me to be able to handle my success in future.
- Faith and strength - on the journey to success, there are always moments where you begin to question if you can go on. Remain strong in your faith in these moments. Even though it’s hard, cherish these moments because you realise how much this truly means to you.
- Trust in God - he always is looking out for you and has a plan for you. Never forget that.
- Why can’t you do it? - Ask yourself this question whenever you feel like you’re not good enough. What defines you can’t do something? Nothing makes you less able to have something you have a genuine passion for.
- Finish what you started - I like to visualise that I’m writing a story and that the story doesn’t finish until I decide how the journey ends. The story doesn’t finish until I reach the conclusion of success and this part of the journey is just part of the story. The greatest books were never short and simple reads.
Found! First Earth-Size Planet That Could Potentially Support Life
Astronomers have discovered a planet about the size of Earth,
orbiting its star in the zone where oceans of liquid water would be possible.
A study of the newly-found planet indicates it could have an Earth-like atmosphere and water at its surface. The planet Kepler-186f is the fifth planet of the star Kepler-186, 490 light-years away.
The planet has 1.11 times the Earth’s mass. Its radius is 1.1 times that of Earth. Kepler-186f orbits at 32.5 million miles (52.4 million kilometers) from its parent star. Its year is 130 Earth days.
The planet orbits Kepler-186, an M-type dwarf star less than half as massive as the sun. Because the star is cooler than the sun, the planet receives solar energy less intense than that received by Mars in our solar system, despite the fact that Kepler-186f orbits much closer to its star.
guys this isn’t just some science jerk-offery. This is legitimately the first confirmed exoplanet that fulfils all of NASA’s main prerequisites, same mass, same density, rocky, right zone in terms of heat, it may even have an atmosphere.
Soon we’re launching a satellite code named “Star Shade”, which although it sounds badass is literal- it’s a massive unfurling shade that will allow a powerful telescope to TAKE PHOTOS of these goddamn planets, no doubt this one will be first on the list, to see what they look like.
PHOTOS, EVERYBODY. PHOTOS.
I say we name it in honour of Carl Sagan who first brought serious investigation into finding exoplanets in a time where people didn’t even believe they existed, yet.
Mass Effect is gonna come true
if yo girl dont let u use her booty as a pillow is she really yo girl?
this still fucks me up
Which kind would you wear / want to get fucked with?